Thursday, April 3, 2014

Beautiful Silk For Spring


model: Julienn Sands



I will be the first to admit it - when I learned that SecondLife was going to begin allowing mesh on the grid, I groaned... loudly. I envisioned the worst. And I am very happy to say the imaginings I had in my head are not *quite* what the reality of mesh in this virtual environment is.

Now we have fitted mesh for clothing. So far I am loving this stuff! You don't need to wear an alpha layer with it unless you wish to, because the mesh molds itself - as well as it can - to your avatar. It's not perfect, of course, but I love it.

A couple weeks ago, Soedara came out with Berhawa-nafsu with both fitted and sized mesh. As soon as I logged in I was traveling over there! As usual, her offerings come in many color groups (I'm wearing {Playful} in this photo), and there is a HUD for material color changes and a HUD for different bead colors and patterns. You can even adjust the opacity of the silk! It comes with the belt, as seen here, as well as a circlet (with and without pearls), upper thigh rings, a collar (scripted and unscripted), and upper arm bracelets. This is so airy and feminine, from the lightest pastels to its deepest jewel colors, any slave is bound to add to the pleasure of the men she serves while wearing this lovely outfit. Just beware - you might not have it on for long!


Credits:
 
Pose: fri.day
Skin - EyeCandi
Shape - Custom
Eyes - Ooh-la-licious
Hair - Truth
Jewelry - Zaara
Hands & Feet - Slink
Location: Goatswood
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment